How can we help?
Questions, comments or feedback?
Here's how to get in touch with us.
Call by 2 p.m. CST and we will guarantee shipment of product the same day via the UPS Expedited Service of your choice.
You may call 1-800-743-4519 to speak with a Customer Service Representative for updates on your order status.
If your question is not listed, we can still help you.
Pricing and Payment
You can use any major credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express) or Ecertificates. Your credit card statement will reflect payment to Staples Promotional Products.
If you have a promo code, you can input this during checkout, and the offer will be applied to your purchase. Please note: there may be specific limitations for promo codes.
Shipping and Delivery
Your in-stock merchandise order will be processed and shipped shortly after receipt. Unless otherwise specified, all orders will be shipped within 48 hours, via the shipping method you have selected.
For production and delivery times on Special Orders, contact 800-655-5556.
Please note: the cut off time for orders is 2 p.m. CST. That is the latest we can receive an order and still ship same day.
Once your order has shipped, you will receive a final receipt via email that will contain a tracking number if one has been provided by the carrier. You will also be able to see tracking number (if provided) in your Order History.
We will do everything possible to meet your deadline. You may choose a faster shipping method during the checkout process. Please note: expedited shipping may require additional cost.
We make every effort to ensure the products on our site are in stock and ready for decoration. Occasionally, due to circumstances beyond our control, our stock of a certain product may be depleted. When this occurs, we will contact you with a revised ship date.
Once the order is placed, call Customer Service at 1-800-743-4519. Business orders on a PO cannot be changed without amending the PO on the IBM side.
Call Customer Service at 1-800-743-4519.
All shipments to APO, FPO, DPO addresses must be sent via U.S. Priority or First Class Mail. Orders shipping to these addresses will be identified during order processing and the shipping method will be updated accordingly. Your shipping confirmation will reflect the updated freight service and charges. The charges should never exceed what you were quoted during the checkout process.
This site supports orders being shipped to addresses in the United States. Apparel items marked as imported are not available for shipment into Canada and most European countries. For Canadian restrictions and availability to all other countries outside of the Continental USA, please e–mail our Customer Service Department: firstname.lastname@example.org or call our international customer assistance number: 1-800-743-4519.
All customs, duties and value-added taxes are the recipient's responsibility and are due at time of delivery. These charges are in addition to the purchase total from this store.
Except for defects in product or workmanship, all International sales are final. Any returns require a return authorization number. E-mail our International Customer Service department at email@example.com for a return number.
Orders and Returns
We have thousands of special order options that are available to you. Our online offerings represent only a sampling of the products we can source and develop for you. We have unsurpassed purchasing power with access to many more products. If you don't find what you're searching for, please call us at 800-655-5556 or email us at IBMSpecialorder@staples.com to begin the custom order process.
Your purchases are backed by our 90-day Satisfaction Guarantee. If the merchandise you ordered does not meet your expectations, we will gladly exchange it or accept the return for a refund or credit within 90 days from the day you receive your order. Our friendly Customer Service Department is available at 1-800-743-4519 between the hours of 7 a.m. and 5 p.m. CST. Return information is printed on the back of the packing slip that accompanies your order.
After you place an order and it has been processed for delivery, you’ll receive a confirmation email. The confirmation will contain the expected delivery date, your shipping address, your order number and any other relevant information. The receipt of an email order confirmation is recognition that we have received your requested order and does not constitute an offer to sell.
You can also view your Order status and details through your ‘My Account’ portal, in ‘Order History’.
Once the order is placed, call Customer Service at 1-800-743-4519.
You can find inventory levels on the Product Detail page. You can also click the ‘View Inventory Availability Dates’ button if the item is currently out of stock to see if/when the item is due to be restocked.
Call Customer Service at 1-800-743-4519 for more information.
Call Customer Service at 1-800-743-4519 for more information.
To return an item, simply fill out the Return Form and carefully repack the merchandise with the form in the original carton within 90 days of purchase. Contact Customer Service at 1-800-743-4519 for more information.
Call Customer Service at 1-800-743-4519. Your dedicated customer service representative will help determine if a return, refund or replacement is needed.
You are able to return an item within 90 days of receipt for a prompt refund or exchange. Due to shipping restrictions, we are not able to accept returns on the following: wireless items with lithium batteries i.e. portable chargers, speakers, etc. Please contact Customer Service at 1-800-743-4519 for more information.
Call Customer Service at 1-800-743-4519.
Before you can redeem your gift certificate you’ll need to find and enter the gift certificate number into your personal gift certificate balance. To do this, go to My Account, then ‘Gift Certificate Balance.’ Then, simply enter the number and click ‘Add to Balance.’ That’s it! Your balance should update and you can now use your certificate at your leisure.
When it’s time to check out, you can choose whether to use all or just part of your gift certificate balance.
Gift Certificates received online can also be redeemed when you place an order through the phone. Call Customer Service at 855-871-9297.
Electronic Gift Certificates are easy, efficient and cost-effective, since the process is electronic.
These Gift Certificates work like a gift card from any retail store and can be redeemed for all or part of an order. If your order totals more than your gift certificate amount, you will be asked for a credit card number for the remaining balance. If your purchase is less than the total amount, the balance will be held for you on your account. It is important to be sure that your gift certificates are added to your balance.
You are not required to use a gift certificate, even if you have one. At checkout, you will be asked to select a method of payment. At this point you may choose to use the gift certificate or not. More than one gift certificate may be combined as payment for one transaction.
- If you have multiple gift certificates, the website will automatically use them in a first in, first out sequence, so the oldest gift certificate is redeemed first.
- Normal tax and shipping charges apply on all merchandise purchases. These charges can be covered by your gift certificate balance when you check out.
- When in doubt, call Customer Service at 855-871-9297.
- Click on the Gift Certificates or eCertificates link in the menu.
- Enter the quantity and amount of eCertificates you wish to purchase, along with the other information requested. Required information is marked with an asterisk (*). Please note that the recipient’s email address is required for electronic delivery of the eCertificate.
- If more than one gift certificate amount is available, then select the certificate amount from the drop-down box. If only one amount is available, the amount will already be filled in (for example, $25).
- If desired, type in a special message for the recipient in the box provided.
- Click the 'Add to Cart' button. The gift certificate will show up in your shopping cart.
- Check out as you normally would.
- The recipient will be notified via email that the gift certificate has been purchased. The email will contain a unique gift certificate number along with the text message you entered online. Please note: it may take 1-3 days for email to be received.
- Encourage recipients to enter that gift certificate on their account as soon as possible. Until it is "banked" online in your account portal, the gift certificate is the same as cash.
Although email delivery of online Gift Certificates is the most secure option, it's possible to order a few online Gift Certificates at one time, which may be convenient if you want to present several Gift Certificates as recognition in a meeting or similar situation.
- Order as above, by clicking on the Gift Certificates or eCertificates link in the menu.
- Instead of sending each gift certificate to the recipient, send them to your own email address.
- Print out each gift certificate confirmation to hand-deliver to the recipient.
- Recipients should be encouraged to credit the gift certificate to their own name/account as soon as possible. Until a gift certificate is credited or banked it is the same as cash.
- You will receive separate email confirmations for each gift certificate ordered. For example, if you order five eCertificates this way, you will receive five separate email confirmations.
Once you've received an online gift certificate and before you can redeem it online, to ensure its safety you need to enter that gift certificate into your personal gift certificate balance.
You can do this two ways:
- If you receive an online gift certificate via email, it will contain a link to the website.
- Click on the link in the email.
- Log in to the online store.
- Verify the information on the screen.
- Click: Add to Balance
- That's it! Your gift certificate is "banked"!
You can also credit a gift certificate by navigating through your ‘My Account’ portal.
- You will be prompted to log in, if you haven't already done so.
- Enter the gift certificate number in the input field.
- Click the ‘Add to Balance’ button.
- That's it! Your balance will update and you can use this gift certificate at any time.
Any Gift Certificate not redeemed (by ordering merchandise or requesting refund) within 5 years will be escheated to the state of Delaware to comply with the laws of our state of incorporation.
California Proposition 65
California’s Proposition 65 entitles California consumers to special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm if those products expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels. We know you’re concerned about product safety, and we take all necessary steps to comply with all applicable safety and health requirements.
We've provided a Prop 65 link under Product Description for each item that requires the Prop 65 warning. If a Prop 65 link does not appear for the product you wish to purchase, the supplier of the product has indicated that it does not require the Prop 65 warning.
The suppliers reserve the right, subject to notifying the buyer, to adjust the price of Licensed Products to reflect changes on imposed tariffs that affect the overall cost of the Licensed Products.